In order to be able to offer you our services as a holiday home agency, we naturally also need some data from you. We take the protection of personal data very seriously and always process it in accordance with the applicable data protection regulations, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
1. Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Your data are processed by the Consulting y Marketing de la Janda SLU (Casa Andaluza is a brand of Consulting y Marketing SLU), which has its headquarters in Calle Chiclana, 64, E-11140 Conil de la Frontera (Cádiz, Spain) and which you can contact by sending an email to email@example.com. We also mean this when we use phrases like "we" or "us".
2. Why and for what do we need your personal data?
We are entitled to use your personal data to register you as a user, to respond to your requests, to provide you with the contractual services you requested, and, if you so desire, to submit our occasional newsletters. We are entitled to process your personal information in order to fulfill our contractual obligations with you.
3. Purpose of processing your personal data
In order to provide the requested and contractually agreed services, we must have the following data:
- Master data (name, address, date of birth)
- Contact details (email, telephone, mobile phone)
- Contract master data (bookings, payments …)
- Commercial information (whether you are subscribed to our newsletter …)
- Login data for the membership section of our website
Please note that when filling in the online forms some fields are marked as mandatory. Unfortunately we can not offer you our services without this data.
Your data will be used for the following purpose:
- To answer inquiries received via the contact form: we only use the data we need to process your request (name, email, telephone).
- To inform you via newsletter about offers and news: As far as you have subscribed to our newsletter, we use your data (email address and language) to send you our quarterly newsletter in your language.
4. With whom do we share your data?
We share some of your information with service providers who help us to fulfill our contractual obligations to you: e.g. in case of incidents we might give your contact data to a tecnician to agree about the hour of reparation... In addition we forward your data, if there is a legal obligation to do so, for example, the reporting obligation of tourist overnight stays in the Register of the Guardia Civil or the informative declaration of bookings to the Spanish Tax Authorities.
5. What are your rights?
You are entitled to access, to correct your personal data and to have them deleted.
We maintain confidentiality with respect to your personal data and guarantee you the exercise of your rights, which you can claim for free by sending a simple e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, in which you provide us with the reason for and purpose of your application. We may ask you to identify yourself by means of a passport / ID.
Your rights in detail:
- You may view the information we have about you.
- You may request the deletion of your data, as far as they are no longer necessary for the exercise of our contractual obligation, or as far as we are no longer authorized to use them.
- You may request the limited use of your data, such as the temporary suppression or, on the contrary, the longer storage of your data.
Revocation: Just as you have allowed us to use your data, you can revoke this permission at any time. Please note that it is e.g. For paid contracts there are statutory storage requirements and therefore we are not allowed to completely delete your data in any case. In this case, your data will be marked with the aim of limiting its future processing.
Right to complain: Furthermore, you have the right to complain to the supervisory authority (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos) and the possibility of seeking legal remedies. The supervisory authority to which the complaint has been submitted will inform the complainant of the status and results of the complaint, including the possibility of a judicial remedy.
In various places on our website there are links to external providers of products and services. For the accuracy of these links and the services of these companies, Casa Andaluza assumes neither responsibility nor liability.
Casa Andaluza 2020